04/04/2017

Must-Have Merch For Fans of Throne of Glass


It's almost hump day everyone! :D 

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, and this week's theme is: fandom freebie.

As a self-confessed fan of Throne of Glass and pretty much ANYTHING written by Sarah J. Maas (ugh, Rhysand in ACOMAF), I thought it would be fun to make a list of Throne of Glass merch I personally have, as well as 'Glass merch that's on my wishlist. Also, I think supporting Etsy shops and other small businesses is super important, so I've linked them up! Happy shopping! :D 


MAGNETIC BOOKMARKS

Aren't these just super ADORABLE? Here we have Celaena, Chaol and Dorian magnetic bookmarks. I've seen these on pretty much EVERY ToG fan's YouTube videos at some point, and you can collect them with other bookish characters. 


Get them on Magicbookmarks' Etsy shop HERE


 

CANDLES

Am I right in saying that if you're a bookish person, you also MUST be a candle person? The two just go together, like cookies and milk, or wine and cheese, or... Aelin and Rowan. Sorry Chaol/Dorian shippers :D This particular candle smells absolutely amazing, and I'm sure most people have heard of Meraki Candles because she puts a lot of time into tweaking her candle scents. 
If you realllyy must get a Chaol or Dorian scent *sigh* then she makes those too!

Visit her Etsy shop HERE



EARRINGS

Did I mention that Aelin and Rowan belong together? If I hadn't told you, you'd know now, because I can now wear these on my ears! Haha. 

These very bookish earrings can be bought from BellBookAndScandal's Etsy shop HERE

THROW CUSHION

I think this is a quote we can all live by. Sarah J. Maas is such a queen for writing this quote, because I think this is really true! As a weapon, knowledge is way more powerful than a sword. This would look lovely on a sofa, bed or your favourite reading chair.

Get it from bookandwords' shop on RedBubble HERE



LITOGRAPH SCARF

Apparently, wearing thousands of words is now a thing. I think this is incredibly awesome. As Jack just said to me, if you get bored on the train or in a waiting room, you can now look down at yourself and read your favourite book. Litographs also offer t-shirts, posters and totes. You can also choose the colour of the words, as well as the font! Each scarf has around 30,000 words, more if you buy a t-shirt. You can even get the FULL BOOK on a gigantic poster. 

Check out Litographs HERE



THRONE OF GLASS MAP

This is the perfect companion to the books. I think maps are always so special to fandoms because they make our books feel real. Each map comes wrapped in a satin ribbon. If you know a ToG fan, I'm sure they'd really appreciate this as a gift!

You can buy this map from LandOfScrolls on Etsy HERE



PILLOW WITH CHARACTERS

This is such a pretty pillow! On this pillow there are 6 of the most popular characters, but CymeliumStore makes LOADS more with single character names, maps and quotes. 

Buy this pillow and explore the shop HERE



AELIN T-SHIRT

I've always loved this image of Aelin with a sword and her fire. I think this is wearable with pretty much anything, and would be great to wear at signings and bookish events. As this is RedBubble, you can also choose the type of shirt, as well as the colours.

Buy it on RedBubble from kbhend9715 HERE



LET'S GO RATTLE THE STARS BOTTLE

I think these are SO itsy-bitsy cute. 

These are little ToG quote bottles filled with silver stars, with Aelin's dagger on the side. EnchantedBottleCraft makes these, and you can buy them in the form of an ornament, necklace, earrings, bookmark or a keyring. There are plenty of ways to wear it!
You can find this item on Etsy HERE



RATTLE THE STARS WATERCOLOUR PRINT

This beautiful and colourful print is available on TheQuotedPage's Etsy store. It would look great in any ToG fan's bedroom, bookshelf area, or anywhere in the house really! Each print is 8 x 10 inches.

You can find the print HERE



4 comments on "Must-Have Merch For Fans of Throne of Glass"
  1. Love all of these!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/04/04/top-ten-tuesday-101/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Throne of Glass!
    Yes Rowaelin all the way! I don't see how anyone can even see her together with Chaol. She and Rowan are mates. MATES.
    -Mary Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? Chaol is so boring when compared to Rowan. And Rowan is FAE so I'm totally unashamedly biased. Haha.

      Delete